High Stakes Negotiations Master Business Course (Self-Paced) – Dr. Victoria Medvec
AFTER PAYMENT SUCCESSFULLY, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL(SPAM, JUNK FOLDER)
High Stakes Negotiations Master Business LINK WILL BE SENT IN 2 HOURS
File size: 2.50 GB
Delivery Time: 5 Min ~ 2 hours
High Stakes Negotiations Master Business Course will teach you how to win a negotiation, get more than you bargained for, and leave the table as friends.
Who is Victoria Medvec and Sara Soderstrom?
Victoria Medvec is a well-known authority on negotiations, executive decision-making, influence, and corporate governance. She teaches these subjects to senior-level executives and company boards from around the globe. She also provides counsel to CEOs and their direct reports regarding crucial decisions and negotiations, such as mergers, partnership agreements, and acquisitions.
Victoria is the Adeline Barry Davee Professor of Management and Organizations at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. She is also the Executive Director and co-founder of the Center for Executive Women.
Since 2006, Sarah has collaborated with Victoria Medvec to facilitate negotiation workshops, counsel professionals on negotiations, and instruct negotiation courses. She received her doctorate from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and completed a postdoctoral fellowship at the Erb Institute of the University of Michigan. Prior to joining Kellogg, Sarah led a business transformation team in post-merger activities for The Auto Club Group, an umbrella organization for AAA.
High Stakes Negotiations Master Business Course (Self-Paced) from Dr. Victoria Medvec
Whoever identifies the price first loses, correct? Wrong! It is time to debunk this and numerous other business negotiation myths. Dr. Victoria Medvec will teach you the 10 steps to perfect negotiation skills in her Master Business Course.
Before making a decision, Victoria’s course provides concrete strategies and guides you through the process of weighing your options. You will gain negotiation experience with peers in addition to reflection and analysis from business coaches. You will emerge from this course as an experienced and confident negotiator.
- Obtain direction regarding the use of scoring systems to evaluate the merit of potential agreements.
- Learn how to conduct a thorough analysis of your own objectives and negotiate in a manner that facilitates their attainment.
- Master the process of creating and delivering offers.
- Through analysis of the other side, you can determine your bargaining strength.
- Through peer-to-peer practice, students learn the costs and benefits of alternative strategies.
- Take concrete actions to improve your negotiation skills while avoiding pitfalls.
Who will benefit from this course?
We provide the tools for business owners ready to take their businesses’ growth seriously.
We provide the opportunity to emulate the proven results of industry leaders.
We provide strategies to leverage the customer relationships you already have.
We provide the latest and most effective methods to scale up your business now.
Our refund policy:
- You don’t receive item as describe.
- High Stakes Negotiations Master Business do not work the way it should.
- Most importantly, support extension can not be used.
Thank you for your attention to this matter ! We appreciate it.